Annual CPNI Notice
SMTA Takes Your Privacy Seriously
SMTA respects the privacy of our customers and our employees do everything possible to protect information that may be found in your account records. The Federal Communications Commission rules require certain steps be taken to protect Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI).
If requested, SMTA will provide account information to our customer in one of the following ways:
- We will verify information that is on your account to be sure we are speaking to the personal on the account;
- We will set a password on each account;
- We may call the telephone number of record and provide the account information;
- We May mail the information to the address of record; or
- We may ask for a current Driver’s License to verify information if you request that information at our office.
The rules will not interfere with quality customer service. If you wish to receive additional information regarding CPNI rules and how they are implemented, please call our stop by our office.
Go back to news feed.