Wire Maintenance covers the diagnosis, repair, labor and/or replacement of wiring inside your home connected to your SMTA services without material fees, hourly rates or the hassle of typical repairs.
Save on Triple Play Wire Maintenance when you subscribe to Internet, TV, and Telephone.
Standalone Wire Maintenance
Wire Maintenance Includes:
- Service problems diagnosed and repaired by a certified SMTA Technician.
- Maintenance for approved wiring from the protector/ONT to each jack in your home.
- Repair of accidental damage to inside wiring or jacks due to normal wear and tear, natural aging of wire, and damage caused by rodents or other animals.
Wire Maintenance Exclusions:
- Repair or replacement of telephone sets, remotes, routers, alarm panels and other customer owned equipment.
- Installation of new jacks and new wiring.
- Any wiring arrangement for a service or offering from another firm or provider.
- Jacks located outdoors.
- Non-standard inside wiring (i.e. line cords, speaker wire etc).